- All teachers with more than one project in the Virtual Science Fair are asked to rank their student’s projects and provide a comment for each student.
- Use standard ranking procedures you learned in Stats 101, that is rank 1 is best, rank 2 second best etc.
- More than one project may have the same rank.
- Please have only 1 or 2 projects with rank of 1
- Do not separate by subject area. Please evaluate the entire grade category as one group.
- Include the Team Number and Userid please.
- Record your evaluations in a Word document then email to me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should evaluate the projects by viewing them online.
- Access your projects through the Teacher Zone http://www.virtualsciencefair.org/registration/TeacherLogin.asp using your Teacher Userid and Password. If you cannot find your Teacher Userid and Password, let me know.
- The students will not see your rankings, but they will see your anonymous student comments.
- You may also include confidential comments for only the judges to see.
- Your evaluations should be based on your personal criteria.
- Criteria we use in judging are found in the:
- Blog – Critical Checklist http://odec.ca/wordpress/?p=342
- Checklists on the Rules page http://www.virtualsciencefair.com/rules.htm
- Do’s and Don’ts page http://www.odec.ca/CreatingProjects/dodont.htm
- Please try to have this done by May 11 If you have any questions or don’t remember your Teacher Userid and Password, please contact me at once.
- If you wish to also be involved in judging projects other than your own, please contact Larry for more information.
Use a table similar to:
|Rank||Team Number||Userid||Comments for Student||Comments for Larry|
|1||2234||testxd2||Great project. I like your hand drawn images.||This student put an exceptional effort into this project.|
Thank you in advance for your help,