- All teachers with more than one project in the VSF are asked to rank their students’ projects and provide a comment for each student. You may also provide a private comment for Larry if you wish. Teachers with only one project are also invited to submit comments.
- Use standard ranking procedures learned in Stats 101. That is , the best project is rank 1, the second best rank 2, etc.
- Please have no more than 2 with rank = 1.
- Please evaluate the entire grade category as one group.
- Record your evaluations in a Word Document and then email to me.
- Please include the Team Number and the userid.
- Judge the projects by viewing online either at
Or by entering the Teacher Zone
- Students will not see your rankings but will see your anonymous student comments.
- Your evaluations should be based on your personal criteria.
- Criteria we use in judging are found in the:
- Blog – Critical Checklist http://odec.ca/wordpress/?p=342
- Checklists on the Rules page http://www.virtualsciencefair.com/rules.htm
- Do’s and Don’ts page http://www.odec.ca/CreatingProjects/dodont.htm
- Please try to have this done by May 10 If you have any questions or don’t remember your Teacher Userid and Password, please contact me at once.
- If you wish to also be involved in judging projects other than your own, please contact Larry for more information.