- All teachers with more than one project in the VSF are asked to rank their students’ projects and provide a comment for each student. You may also provide a private comment for Larry if you wish. Teachers with only one project are also invited to submit comments.
- Enter the Teacher Zone to review your projects.
- Use standard ranking procedures learned in Stats 101. That is , the best project is rank 1, the second best rank 2, etc.
- Please have no more than 2 with rank = 1.
- Please evaluate the entire grade category as one group.
- Record your evaluations in a Word Document table with headings 1) Team Number 2) Team Userid 3) Rank 4) Comments for student 5) Private comments for judges
- Email to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please complete before May 7 in order to qualify for the extra $50.00 “Best in School Award”.
- See ‘Rough Cut’ Video on Teacher Evaluations in the Teacher Zone
2014 Virtual Science Fair
- 14th Annual Online Science and Technology Fair
- Everyone in Grades K - 12 Welcome
- Absolutely Free
- $10,000 in Cash Prizes
- Low Carbon Footprint - No Travel
- Positive Use of Computer/Internet Technology
- Learn New Technology Skills
- Research a Topic of Interest
- Perform Experiments and Descriptive Studies
- Students Build Websites to Display Results
- Help Available for Teachers and Students
- Free Permanent Website Hosting
- All Projects Judged - Certificates for Everyone
- French, English, and Native Languages Welcome
- Registration Opens Jan 20, 2014
- Projects Due April 30, 2014
2013 Virtual Science Fair
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31